Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Touching:

On occassion, someone at my school will ask me to do something that's out of their technological realm. "Print out the lyrics to this song", "what's Gmail?", "Can you find info on my ex wife," etc. But there's this one fellow who asks me to make little videos for him. He brings in clips from home and I arrange them in iMovie. I don't mind!

I made one from clips he took of his new house in the Poconos. Nice crib. Ya know, just clips of the gym in the basement, the basketball hoop outside and him posing with a shotgun. Nice! But today he brought in clips of his daughter and him playing tennis, going to the arcade and bowling. I don't mind!

Glad to do it.

2 comments:

bgeorge77 said...

nice mix you put up on awesome tapes from africa.

you should put the tracklisitng in the "lyrics" section of the ID3 tag. what is the tracklisitng by the way? the tracklist included in the archive only has six tracks.

you got a bit of artwork for the cover?

it was seriously a great mix.

TALL JAMAL said...

Hey man,

There are actually only six tracks on the mix; very long songs! Here it is again:


1) Nehizena Abase - Azenvhewu - (Ekimogun Sounds, Benin City, Bendel State, Nigeria)
2) The Funkees - Akula Owu Onyeara
3) La Simandou de Beyla - Festival
4) Silvestra Montez Y Sus Guantanameros - El Diablo
5) Kalyanji Anandji fear. Lata Mangeshkar & Modh. Rafi - Wada Karie Sanji
6) Soumbory Jazz - Nana

I should definitely make some artwork for it. Will get on that now ;)

I'll give you a buzz when I make a new one.